Thursday, September 15, 2011

Natalie Portman and Clint Eastwood walk into a bar...

Bap's Daily Post for Thursday Sept. 15th, 2011





Song of the Day:
Clint Eastwood- Gorillaz









Quote of the Day:
"I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will."-Clint Eastwood


Bonus Song 
Combat-Flobots







Gaming Goodness

Random Thoughts
 I can't be the only one who is in their early 20's that has no clue what they want to be when they "grow up". Every week for me its something else, when I was little I was set on being a scientist. Now that I'm older, my interests vary so much Game designer one week, then a programmer, then Mechanical Engineering so I can get a cushy government job designing guns.I've even considered theoretical physics so I can meet Stephen Hawking and make funny faces over his shoulder. So today's question is what do you want to be when you grow up or what is your profession now that you are grown up?





Hotness of the Day 






1 comment: